Sunday, May 9, 2010

Just a little bit longer

Took part to an interesting event on Friday evening. It's been much more pleasant thanks to the company I was fortunate enough to enjoy. I've never really thought atmosphere may be mimed. However, I was proven wrong during that event. It's really flabbergasting how a couple (well, 5 couples) of fingers may direct, diverge, determine and dose the vibrations in the air so that they all contract, expand yet fit snuggly all together right inside your mind.

Think of a metal worker, casting a fragile steel filigree. No, you're not there yet. This mime has only thin air to work with and no mold for his work. Moreover, after all his work, there's nothing left of it. Nothing, if you discard the applause one gets after such a performance.

Man, I got such an unhealthy life style... 6PM at work, 7PM at the concert. 9:30PM strolling in the park, 10PM got home... walked all the way to my place. Pretty neat, considering it was the second time I think when I do that at night. Recently, I began skipping the bus and taking a walk back home from work. Same shit - as far as time span is concerned. I only hope I don't get a lot of rain going on. And I really must minimize whatever I carry along with me, otherwise my back is gonna get toast.

I keep on going back and forth between the two perspectives the song in the title of this post and this one present... "Just a little bit longer"... I ought to sleep just a little bit longer! that's what I should be pondering on... :-) But... I don't want to talk about it.


Good luck and good hunting!

3 comments:

  1. am si eu o nelamurire : de ce nu scrii in limba romana?! hai ca-ti promit eu c-o sa-ti dau comment-uri in engleza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scriu cum ma simt... nu mi-am propus sa scriu doar in Engleza... in alta ordine de idei, mai sunt persoane carora le mananc timpul si din alte tari decat Romanica, asa ca m-am gandit sa fie mai accesibil (fara sa am ca-n Harghita/Covasna) articole bilingve :-D *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. daca ar avea aia din hg/cv articole bilingve ar fi minunat; numai ca si aia scriu pe alta limba..

    ReplyDelete