Monday, June 7, 2010

Coincidences

Some time ago, I've opened up to and got disappointed by a person who felt OK with opening up to and got disappointed by another person. Neither me nor that person have seen it coming.

My best friend has a microwave oven called "Candy". So do all the kitchens inside a few dormitories my faculty owns.

I went driving the other day and, when I was driving past the church entrance, The God that failed burst out of the speakers inside the car. Funny, considering my background :-).

While on my way home, I've found out that Never enough is Never enough indeed. Two different perspectives, on a shuffled playlist, with zero manual intervention, out of a few hundred songs...

That's about it on this topic for today. I don't consider they have any significance whatsoever.
"In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, Drawn only to be washed away."

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I guess we can't predict things... we just must learn how to deal with the consequences of our acts...

    I love your musical taste... :)


    ps.: sorry for taking so long to come here and comment... I've been reading your posts though.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, sugat :-)
    How have you been lately? :-) It's been a while since we've last spoken on dA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so late, finally back.
    I'm fine :) what about you?
    yes, it's been quite too long! :)

    hope you are doing well.
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) I'm pretty much OK, I think, it's as usual, it could be better, but it could just as well get worse, so... I'm OK :-D

    How's school? I assume you're in a holiday at this point, or so I hope, at least :-D

    Take cake!

    ReplyDelete