Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday rant

I love this song... Really crazy about it. :-x

Cherry blossom; exercise; sun; smile; singing; grin; hug; black; cross; wait; think; wonder; attempt; return; mount; sway; jolt; ponder; answer; hope; descend; walk; expect; cross to the other side; gaze; lean; remember; gulp; smell; daydream; step; hope.

Came across this short-hair-cut guy, wearing a green t-shirt, having "Sex without love is just exercise" across his chest. Made me think a bit about it and, while I was walking with the scent of the cherry trees all around me, I walked down my path toward home. Thanks to the big smile and a hug from a cute person, I was able to actually notice a few birds singing amidst the cherry trees. Black, velvet-like coat. Cute :-)

Back on my path, the light was right so I crossed, backwards, looking after a bus. Waiting there, I've noticed a cab driver pushing by himself his cab. All alone. I thought I'd walk the 100m to him and give a hand, despite him being a gypsy or any other reason. I've wondered what if I'd miss the bus by doing so. I took a few steps toward him, when a couple of other gypsy teenagers parted from the armchair they were moving in a garbage bin and gave him a pair of helping hands. Funny how we see the differences now, instead of noticing the similarities. Apparently, the more we know, the less we see, unlike those who we claim to be unworthy of being called equals to us, whom have a better perspective of things. Think it this way: the bigger the chunk, the smaller your apple is when you eat it.

Turned sails and got back to my spot, just to notice the bus arriving. Good timing. Less than 15 minutes lost. Good enough. Mounted the old faithful and buckled up for the routine urban surf - sway, tumble, lean and push oneself around, just to maintain a steady body posture as the vehicle glides through both craters and smooth tracks toward its destinations. Meh... Suddenly, a jolt in my left front jeans pocket. I ponder on the meaning of it, try to answer, rephrase, reduce, think again, then finally issue a reply. Bad feedback is way better than no feedback, as long as it's crystal clear. Or close to it.

Can't help but nurture this shy piece of hope... what can I do? I'm nothing but a flawed individual. I say goodbye to my noble metal steed and carry on, by foot, to the place where one finally sees what lays before him/her. The metal skeleton next to the street crossing area is just about good enough to lean against, as I wait for the light to turn green. As I gaze around me, my sight - if the stream of photons coming from another object, reflecting environmental light towards me could be considered consistent enough to be called "mine" - is captured by the couple of tachyon vortexes some person decided to trap, steal, encase within a pair of empty crystal marbles and then display them with a tiny "iris" tag stitched to them. Walking by her, I remember having been here before. Yeah... on a Saturday. And there were some snacks involved, although I only had an apple and some chocolate, before the warm rays of the shy spring sun. *gulp* *sigh*

Take a deep breath. Spring. Yes. I wonder how sweet would it be like if only... and... maybe just a bit... Argh... Daydreams... too sweet to let go, too false to be called dreams. You're not awake, nor are you asleep. F~ing quantum physics. Keep walking... The modern fortune teller only unveils her store on the 12th. So I'm stuck with these vision layers for a while longer. At least I didn't go there tomorrow, for nothing.

I wish all around me would let their will be seen by others... nonetheless, their will lies dormant beneath thick walls made of negations and restrictions. I'll show my will... I'll let other see I want to want to make a change for the better, whatever the odds. The nifty side of odds... :-) No matter how tiny they might be, they stack up. So, a couple has more than double their individual chances. Love is synergy. I think.

Good luck and good hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment